324 East 14th Street, 5A
No images available
To see the "street view" of this posting, drag and drop the orange person icon at left to the red location pinpoint on the map.
Located in the heart of Soho, East 14th St corner of 1st Ave!
The apartment has been recently renovated and decorated with new furniture. The apartment is fully wired with full service cable and wireless internet , Live in a peaceful, quiet building with a vibrant, bustling neighborhood just outside your door. Nearby, there is a quick and easy commute to any Manhattan destination of your choosing. From visiting NYC's hot-spots and shopping for the latest trends, to relaxing with a book at your favorite local cafe - This apartment is the perfect space for you to explore and feel at home!
• Fully furnished apartment
• Separate kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Hardwood Oak Flooring
• Wireless high speed internet
• High definition cable TV
• Towels and linens available
• Cleaning services available
• 30-day rental minimum
NEIGHBORHOOD A fine example of New York City’s unmatched diversity, Union Square brings together poets, professionals, protesters, and everyone in between. Anchored by its central plaza, Union Square extends into surrounding streets filled with a mix of corporate giants and neighborhood staples. Farmer’s markets and street performers add to Union Square’s cultural significance and popular appeal. Close to the 1st Avenue L train.
Reasons for leaving
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [APT212]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Apr 27, 2017