2 West 16th Street, TFR
Chelsea / Hudson Yards, Manhattan
NO BROKER FEE - True 2 Bedroom in a Prime Location. Hurry this one won't last!!! Come home to this Historic 1852 Townhouse. 2 bedrooms (both fit Queen mattress), Living Room, Eat-in Kitchen. Quiet and Sun-Filled 4th floor walk-up apartment in the rear of the building. Big Skylights in Every Room Flood the apartment with light. Pets Allowed. 1 Block To Union Square, Close to EVERYTHING. Call/Text Robert Meehan TODAY at 646-369-0189 to book your appointment.
Reasons for leaving
Additional fees & paperwork
$75 per applicant credit check fee
Building Address: 2 West 16th Street, New York, NY, 10011
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.
$3,675 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Earliest Move-Out Jul 31, 2017 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Lease Assignment
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Level Group]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Unfurnished Only
- Kind of Building: Townhouse/house
- Opportunity to Renew: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Nov 27, 2016
- Pet Friendly