444 Broome Street, 3W
No images available
To see the "street view" of this posting, drag and drop the orange person icon at left to the red location pinpoint on the map.
Located in the heart of Soho, Broome corner of Broadway!
The apartment has been recently renovated and decorated with new furniture. The apartment is fully wired with full service cable and wireless internet , Live in a peaceful, quiet building with a vibrant, bustling neighborhood just outside your door. Nearby, there is a quick and easy commute to any Manhattan destination of your choosing. From visiting NYC's hot-spots and shopping for the latest trends, to relaxing with a book at your favorite local cafe - This apartment is the perfect space for you to explore and feel at home!
• Fully furnished apartment
• Separate kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Hardwood Oak Flooring
• Cathedral high ceilings
• Wireless high speed internet
• High definition cable TV
• Towels and linens available
• Cleaning services available
• 30-day rental minimum
SoHo is a dynamic area with variety of galleries, restaurants, nightlife and shopping, including specialty food vendors, the Hester Street Fair, and the Essex Street Market. The area is the epicenter of cultural events, such as the Tribeca Film Festival, the River to River Festival, and the Chinese New Year Parade. Bordered by the East Village, Chinatown, Little Italy, and the Lower East Side. Close to the NQR, BDMF, J and 6 subway stations, restaurants, and shopping galore!
Reasons for leaving
- LISTING TYPE: Apartment Share
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [APT212]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: Just a Room
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Oct 21, 2016