1209 Dekalb Avenue
My job moved office locations and tripled my commute. Love the apartment, no complaints at all. We were the first tenants in the unit and have kept it in good shape. There's a doorman, gym, amazing roof and a common area. Bike storage and on-site laundry as well. There's even a Zipcar lot in the building. 5 minute walk to the M or J, 15 minute walk to the L.
Reasons for leaving
Building Address: 1209 Dekalb Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11221
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.
$2,490 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Move-Out Jun 12, 2017
- LISTING TYPE: Lease Assignment
- POSTED BY: Tenant/Renter
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Unfurnished Only
- Kind of Building: Condo
- Opportunity to Renew: Not Sure
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Oct 26, 2016
- Superb Views
- Exceptional Light
- Pet Friendly