246 East 4th Street, 1C
East Village, Manhattan
This Beautiful EXTRA large true two bedroom located in the heart of the east village is beaming with light from a western view on the 2nd floor. This unit is four rooms total with eat in full Kitchen, hardwood floors, 12 foot ceilings with crown moldings all around, arched doorways, overhead storage, two large storage closets, living room Chandelier, bathroom with full bathtub, very quiet with live in super, and laundry across the street .
Reasons for leaving
Moving in with Partner
Additional fees & paperwork
Easy Application and Approval Process....
To View or For More Information Contact: Bernard Marshall, 646-738-2683.
Building Address: 246 East 4th Street, New York, NY, 10009
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.
$3,350 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Move-Out Aug 31, 2017
- LISTING TYPE: Lease Break
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Town Residential LLC]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Unfurnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Nov 05, 2016
- Exceptional Light