354 East 78th Street
Upper East Side, Manhattan
This is a fully gut renovated 1 bedroom located on E 78th St between 1st & 2nd Ave. Huge living room for sectional couch , coffee table , book case & TV. Real Queen size bedroom with big closet. Super modern kitchen with marble top breakfast bar. All new bathroom Full tub. Heat hot water included , cable/high speed internet ready , Complimentary A/C units.
Additional fees & paperwork
Additional Fees - One time Application Fee of $250, Utilities Package of $250 per month, monthly City of New York Occupancy tax of 5.875% plus $2 per day on stays less than 170 days and an exit Cleaning Fee of $125.
$2,500 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Earliest Move-Out Feb 10, 2017 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Big Apple Living]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Feb 21, 2017
No details available.