426 East 77th Street
Upper East Side, Manhattan
Upper East Manhattan studio with lots of light in a prime district filled with restaurants, cafes, bars and a lot of shopping options. Ten minute walk from Central Park and the Metropolitan Museum. Studio features: * Hardwood floors * Large comfortable Queen Size Bed * Large cozy Sofa (that opens up to a bed if needed for a 3rd guest) * High Speed WIFI Internet and flat screen Cable TV * Fully equipped corner kitchen * Spacious bathroom Conveniently, located a minute away from the Subway and main bus lines, taxis are always available.
Additional fees & paperwork
Additional Fees - One time Application Fee of $250, Utilities Package of $250 per month, monthly City of New York Occupancy tax of 5.875% plus $2 per day on stays less than 170 days and an exit Cleaning Fee of $125.
$2,600 per month
Earliest Move-In May 01, 2017 Earliest Move-Out May 31, 2017 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Big Apple Living]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: Studio
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Mar 29, 2017
No details available.
- Pet Friendly