150 East 39th St
Midtown East, Manhattan
NO pets allowed. Located in the heart of midtown East, very close to Grand Central Terminal, convenient to major subway lines, shopping and dining, these spacious and comfortable apartments are for those seeking an exceptionally-valued perfect short-term housing solution. This one bedroom apartment features a king-sized bed, separate living room with queen sofa bed, HD plasma TV, fully-equipped kitchen and full-sized bathroom. Fully furnished and well-appointed, this apartment will meet your needs to ensure a comfortable experience. 24 hour attended lobby. Rent includes utilities and weekly housekeeping. Laundry facilities available on-site. Taxes apply for stays less than 6 months.
$5,000 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Earliest Move-Out Dec 31, 2016 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Town Residential LLC]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Feb 05, 2017
No details available.