233 Henry Street
Lower East Side, Manhattan
This charming 3 bedroom walk-up combines modern style with old world comfort featuring crown molding and recessed lighting. Located on Manhattan’s Lower East Side, this property is around the corner from a vibrant area known for its restaurants and nightlife. Amenities include; high-speed wireless internet, flat panel televisions, dining bar/stools/chairs, cutlery & dinnerware, ironing board and iron, fresh linens and towels. Amazing location! Enjoy access to Union Square, Empire State Building and Times Square. Few blocks from major subway/metro/trains. Whole Foods, New York University, Chinatown and SoHo nearby. Galleries, restaurants, museums, cafes, shopping, 24 hour stores, theaters, cinemas and the most popular night life bars/clubs right outside your front door.
$2,900 per month
Earliest Move-In Jan 01, 2017 Earliest Move-Out Jan 31, 2017 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Landlord/Property Manager
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Exceptional Light
No details available.