808 columbus avenue
Upper West Side, Manhattan
AMENITIES: - 24-hour doorman - Security surveillance throughout building - Full gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, gas stove-top and convection oven, and kitchen supplies. - High-definition TV - Free Wi-Fi - Air Conditioning/Heating - All bedding and towels - Bathtub SUBWAYS: - 1 block to B and C subway lines - 3 blocks to 1,2,3 subway lines. NEARBY RESTAURANTS: - Ocean Grill, Cotta, Porter House, Buceo 95, Kefi, Ozen, Café Frida, Recipe, Momoya, Per Se, Rosa Mexicano, and more. ENTERTAINMENT: Museum of Natural History and Planetarium, New York Historical Society, Central Park, 5-minute cab ride to Lincoln Center, The Metropolitan Opera, Time Warner at Columbus Circle, and 7-minute subway ride from Times Square.
Minimum 30 days.
$5,500 per month
Earliest Move-In Dec 31, 2016 Move-Out Jan 31, 2017
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Oxford Property Group]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Oct 17, 2016
- Superb Views
- Pet Friendly