65 Greene Street
Soho / Nolita, Manhattan
Stay in this Beautiful remodeled 3 bdr with 2 bath unit in SoHo. Known for its variety of shops ranging from trendy upscale boutiques to national and international chain store outlets. Great restaurants are literally everywhere you turn in SoHo, and they are well-known for both the fine cuisine and their stylish milieus. Many of SoHo's famous stores and boutiques are found on Prince and Spring streets, with Prada, Chanel, Kid Robot, and two relatively new additions, Jill Sander (at the corner of Crosby and Grove Streets), and an Apple Computer Store (in a former post office on Prince Street) all located in this vicinity.
Additional fees & paperwork
App Fee: $150 … Tenant Clean out Fees $150 for Studio and $50 for each bedroom - Same with Con Edison …Time Warner is $120 and Verizon Fees $150.
$14,500 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Earliest Move-Out Mar 08, 2017 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Landlord/Property Manager
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 3+
- Bathrooms: 2
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Feb 24, 2017
- Private Outdoor Space
- Pet Friendly