401 East 34th Street
Murray Hill / Kips Bay, Manhattan
Luxury elevator building with Stunning views of the East River and bridges! This contemporary and comfortable apartment comfortably sleeps 8 and includes all of the necessary conveniences to make visitors feel at home. Located on the 4th floor.
Additional fees & paperwork
App Fee: $150 … Tenant Clean out Fees $150 for Studio and $50 for each bedroom - Same with Con Edison …Time Warner is $120 and Verizon Fees $150.
For the summer we are ideally looking for a 3 month minimum stay for two beds and larger. Would consider 2 months for studios and 1 bed. If less than three months, you are welcome to bring offers. Rates are subject to change based on season and availability.
$9,000 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Earliest Move-Out Oct 01, 2017 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Furnished Habitat]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 3+
- Bathrooms: 2
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Dec 06, 2016
No details available.