363 West 46th Street
Midtown West, Manhattan
Fantastic loft studio on the historic block of restaurant row! Great large lofted alcove studio with plenty of closet space! Kitchen has hot plate and convection oven. High ceilings and lots of light! Live on this trendy street and taste what it has to offer. Located 5 minutes to A/C/E trains.
Reasons for leaving
Owner wants to rent the apartment.
Additional fees & paperwork
$200 Application Fee
$2,500 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Earliest Move-Out Apr 14, 2017 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Eisenberg Exclusives]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: Studio
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017
- Exceptional Light
No details available.