1464 1st Ave.
Upper East Side, Manhattan
Amazing lofted studio with free laundry. Manhattan's Upper East Side is the perfect choice for those requiring comfortable surroundings and close proximity to many of New York City's signature destinations. Central Park is a pleasant walk away after crossing five avenues, (including Madison and Park Avenue, two of the most famous in New York!), and here you can enjoy some of the city's finest jogging and biking trails in addition to carriage rides, boating, and a zoo.
Additional fees & paperwork
Additional Fees - One time Application Fee of $250, Utilities Package of $250 per month, monthly City of New York Occupancy tax of 5.875% plus $2 per day on stays less than 170 days and an exit Cleaning Fee of $125.
$3,200 per month
Earliest Move-In Apr 01, 2017 Earliest Move-Out Apr 30, 2017 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Big Apple Living]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: Studio
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Feb 21, 2017
- Pet Friendly