52 Dean Street
Boerum Hill, Brooklyn
One block away from the F/G subway lines and three stops away from lower Manhattan. Neighborhood features boutique shops, bars and restaurants as well as major department stores (Macy's, Barney's, Nordstrom Rack, etc.). Excellent local grocery shopping as well as Trader Joe's. Fifteen minute walk to the brooklyn bridge. Condo features include a gas fireplace, walk-in closet, large (400 sq. ft.) terrace, washer/dryer, wifi and cable tv.
Additional fees & paperwork
$50 credit check fee
In building parking spot available for $150/month.
$4,900 per month
Earliest Move-In Jan 03, 2017 Earliest Move-Out Jul 31, 2017 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Landlord/Property Manager
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Condo
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Not Sure
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Superb Views
- Exceptional Light
- Private Outdoor Space