250 East Houston Street
East Village, Manhattan
Huge (approx 1,000 sq ft) corner 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment with exceptional light and wraparound balcony in doorman, elevator building at crossroads of East Village & Lower East Side. Convenient to Soho and Brooklyn. Huge closets. Dog friendly. Laundry in basement; bicycle storage in backyard. Close to F, J, M, Z trains.
Reasons for leaving
Purchasing a Home
This rent is significantly below market for an apartment of this size with these amenities.
LANDLORD VERIFIED LISTING
$4,875 per month
Earliest Move-In Jan 01, 2017 Move-Out Jul 14, 2017
- LISTING TYPE: Lease Assignment
- POSTED BY: Tenant/Renter
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Décor: Unfurnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: No
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Dec 03, 2016
- Superb Views
- Exceptional Light
- Private Outdoor Space
- Pet Friendly