331 East 14th Street
Lower East Side, Manhattan
Brand new gut renovated studio in an elevator building in the heart of Union Square. Union Square is a “Center of the action Neighborhood’ filled with business and shops, artists, entertainment and tourists. Everything you need or want is at your finger tips. Great location and a great price.
Additional fees & paperwork
Additional Fees - One time Application Fee of $250, Utilities Package of $250 per month, monthly City of New York Occupancy tax of 5.875% plus $2 per day on stays less than 170 days and an exit Cleaning Fee of $125.
$2,700 per month
Earliest Move-In Mar 15, 2017 Move-Out Apr 14, 2017
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Big Apple Living]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: Studio
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Exceptional Light
- Pet Friendly