3242 33rd Street
Quiet corner apt with West and East exposures in a prime Astoria location. Only a 2-3 minute walk to the Broadway train station and 25 minutes into Manhattan. Neighborhood is lively with many diverse restaurant options. Gym is 1.5 blocks away while laundry is 1 block away. Features a recently renovated kitchen.
Reasons for leaving
Purchasing a Home
Will be willing to negotiate a rent reduction.
Additional fees & paperwork
$50 credit check fee with real estate company
LANDLORD VERIFIED LISTING
$2,225 per month
Earliest Move-In Dec 31, 2016 Earliest Move-Out Dec 31, 2017 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Lease Break
- POSTED BY: Tenant/Renter
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Unfurnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Dec 08, 2016
- Exceptional Light
- Pet Friendly