2211 Ditmas Avenue
Ditmas Park, Brooklyn
Showing ASAP: Available December 31st - Sunny and spacious 2 BR, 1 BA apartment in renovated prewar Ditmas Park rental building, situated between the Cortelyou "Q" and Newkirk Plaza "B/Q" stops. Each bedroom fits a queen (larger of the two fits a king) - newly updated kitchen and bath. Laundry in basement. Attentive Superintendent Heat and Hot water included.
Reasons for leaving
Current tenant will pay incoming tenant's first month's rent if leased by January 1st.
Additional fees & paperwork
$50 Application Fee per person (Includes credit check). First Month's, Last Month's and Security Deposit required for Move-in.
18 month lease required.
$1,925 per month
Earliest Move-In Feb 01, 2017 Move-Out Jul 31, 2018
- LISTING TYPE: Lease Break
- POSTED BY: Tenant/Renter
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Unfurnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Not Sure
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Jan 12, 2017
- Exceptional Light