2211 Ditmas Avenue
Ditmas Park, Brooklyn
Showing ASAP: Available December 31st - Sunny and spacious 2 BR, 1 BA apartment in renovated prewar Ditmas Park rental building, situated between the Cortelyou "Q" and Newkirk Plaza "B/Q" stops. Each bedroom fits a queen (larger of the two fits a king) - newly updated kitchen and bath. Laundry in basement. Attentive Superintendent Heat and Hot water included.
Reasons for leaving
No Broker Fee!!
Additional fees & paperwork
$50 Application Fee per person (Includes credit check). First Month's, Last Month's and Security Deposit required for Move-in.
18 month lease required.
$1,925 per month
Earliest Move-In Dec 31, 2016 Move-Out Jun 30, 2018
- LISTING TYPE: Lease Break
- POSTED BY: Tenant/Renter
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Unfurnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Not Sure
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Dec 01, 2016
- Exceptional Light