245 East 63rd Street
Upper East Side, Manhattan
You will have a master bedroom in a spacious 1BR flex apartment. Great building on 63rd and 2nd (21st floor with nice views). My roommate will be staying and he is a great guy. The lease expires end of May 2017, but you can extend. Great location (10min walk to Central Park, N/Q/R/4/5/6/F trains are 3min away). Building has amazing common areas and an OK gym. Bathroom and kitchen have marble floors and counter tops. You will have a large built-in closet right outside your room.
Reasons for leaving
You can have almost all of our furniture if you want to.
Additional fees & paperwork
Management company is pretty good. They are OK with someone else taking over my part of the lease, but you will have to apply and sign into the lease. Application fee is $50 or something like that.
I am flexible, but would prefer to move out by mid December.
$1,800 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Move-Out May 31, 2017
- LISTING TYPE: Apartment Share
- POSTED BY: Tenant/Renter
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Superb Views
- Exceptional Light
- Pet Friendly