320 Manhattan Avenue
Roommate Matching, NO FEE--no broker fees, no move in fees, no application fees!!! Gorgeous newly renovated 2 bedroom with 1 bathroom apartment around Columbia University area features Hardwood Floors, Recessed Lighting, Washer/Dryer in Unit, 40'Flat Screen TV, Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops and white marble floors, bathroom with Carrara marble and subway tiles. Guarantors Accepted. The location is very convenient for those attending Columbia University. It is also in the midst of trendy street side cafe's and boutiques. Tom's Restaurant and Smoke Jazz & Supper Club are some of the restaurants in the area. There is easy access to subway 1,2,3, B, C lines, Central Park, D'Agostino supermarket and convenient stores.
Reasons for leaving
- LISTING TYPE: Apartment Share
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Kian Realty]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1 Room Available in 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Bathrooms: 1
- Private Bath: No
- Décor: Unfurnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Jan 10, 2017
- Pet Friendly