200 East 82nd Street
Upper East Side, Manhattan
Spacious 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in full service luxury apartment building. Apartment features include hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, custom cabinetry and stainless steel appliances, private balcony with city views. Building amenities include 24-hour doorman attended lobby, rooftop sky deck, fitness center, children's playroom, laundry facilities, pet-friendly and on-site resident manager. Prime Upper East Side location is a short distance from Central Park, museums, restaurants, bars, subway station, Whole Foods grocery Equinox gym, etc.
Reasons for leaving
Current tenant will reimburse application fee.
Additional fees & paperwork
Financial requirement is gross income of 40x monthly rent.
Apartment is mostly furnished and all furniture is for sale if someone is interested in any of it.
LANDLORD VERIFIED LISTING
$5,050 per month
Earliest Move-In Nov 01, 2016 Move-Out Jul 31, 2017
- LISTING TYPE: Lease Assignment
- POSTED BY: Tenant/Renter
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Oct 18, 2016
- Superb Views
- Exceptional Light
- Pet Friendly