648 Franklin Avenue
Crown Heights, Brooklyn
Beautiful room in 3 Bedroom Apt right on Franklin Ave. Tons of restaurants, bars, and fun things to do. Steps away from the Brooklyn Museum and Prospect park at an affordable price. Laundry in the apartment. (Washer and Dryer.) There's a dishwasher, two bathrooms, and tons of natural light. Super close to the C2345 Trains Your roommates are a guy and girl, both in their mid 20s, both amazing people. The guy is a musician and the girl works in music management.
Reasons for leaving
$1,250 per month
Earliest Move-In Nov 01, 2016 Move-Out Mar 31, 2017
- LISTING TYPE: Apartment Share
- POSTED BY: Tenant/Renter
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Décor: Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Exceptional Light
No details available.