534 West 47th Street
Midtown West, Manhattan
This totally renovated and charming two bedroom home is a prime location in Hell's Kitchen. A bright Northern exposure lights up the brand new hardwood floors, and 10 ft ceilings. The bedroom can easily accommodate a queen sized bed and furniture while the generous living room is perfect for entertaining guests while you prepare dinner in the open kitchen. A gorgeous newly tiled bathroom with tub make a perfect escape from a long day in the city. Located between 10th Avenue and 11th Avenue on West 47th St, you're centrally located for the A,C,E, 1,2,3,N,R,Q,7 &S trains and a short commute to Penn Station or Port Authority. 3 blocks north of Gotham Market, and right across the street from Sullivan Bakery and The Jolly Goat Coffee bar.
Reasons for leaving
Additional fees & paperwork
$100 application fee
$2,500 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Move-Out Dec 31, 2017
- LISTING TYPE: Lease Break
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [New Vista Horizons, Inc.]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Unfurnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Feb 09, 2017
No details available.