150 East 37th Street
Murray Hill / Kips Bay, Manhattan
Prime location in Murray Hill, on the corner of 37th Street & Lexington Avenue. This beautiful studio apartment features a fully-equipped kitchen and a live-in super. Fully-furnished unit! Amazing location offers hassle-free lifestyle with countless grocery stores, pharmacies, salons, and restaurants surrounding the area. Neighborhood is bursting with livelihood surrounded restaurants, cafes, and pubs are just around the corner, to guarantee you're never bored. Near The Morgan Library and lots of good public transportation. Property Amenities and Apartment Features: - Elevator - Live-in super - Fully furnished - Stocked kitchen - Central AC - Canopied entrance and plaza Nearby Transit - Subway: 33rd Street and Park Avenue South subway station-6
$4,500 per month
Earliest Move-In Nov 01, 2016 Earliest Move-Out Dec 14, 2016 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [APT212]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: Studio
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Oct 21, 2016
No details available.