57 Carmine Street
West Village, Manhattan
Moving out of the country for work -- so looking for someone to take over spacious, sunny 1 bedroom in the West Village for November 1. The apartment is on Carmine Street (across from the delicious Jack's Wife Frieda!) This is a great apt for entertaining because there's a large granite counter and an open plan. All the furniture in the apt is also available for purchase! -Open kitchen with tons of storage -Hardwood floors -Large bedroom (Can accommodate a queen size bed easily) -Granite counter top -Dishwasher -Tons of natural light -Massive closet in bedroom -Good sized closet in living room -Great storage space Great laundromat across the street for drop-off or self service. No elevator in building but it's just one flight up.
Reasons for leaving
$3,400 per month
Earliest Move-In Nov 01, 2016 Move-Out Oct 31, 2017
- LISTING TYPE: Lease Assignment
- POSTED BY: Tenant/Renter
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Not Sure
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2016
- Exceptional Light
No details available.