261 Schenectady Avenue
Crown Heights, Brooklyn
Amazing newly built apartment! Single bedroom available. Includes closet and central air unit (heating and cooling) with hard wood floors. Apartment includes its own Washer and Dryer, Dishwasher, Central Air, and Outdoor balcony space. Two great roommates, guys in their mid-20s. Quick interviews with them will be needed. They prefer having another a fellow guy. Must contribute approximately $100-130/month for shared Cost of Utilities and Internet/TV.
Reasons for leaving
Moving in with Partner
Additional fees & paperwork
Critical: Candidate MUST have Good or Very Good Credit Score with proof of income or guarantor. Prior Year tax returns, bank statements, and pays tubs acceptable. One month deposit needed in value of $1084.
$1,084 per month
Earliest Move-In Nov 01, 2016 Move-Out Jun 30, 2017
- LISTING TYPE: Apartment Share
- POSTED BY: Tenant/Renter
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Décor: Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Oct 26, 2016
- Exceptional Light
- Private Outdoor Space
No details available.