626 10th Avenue
Midtown West, Manhattan
Winter Specials - 1 FREE Month when you move in by Jan. 1st over 1 year lease! 2 BR flexible 3BR apartment with high ceilings and hardwood floors available in a new mid-rise building. This well-maintained elevator building is located in Midtown West, one of the most convenient neighborhoods in all of Manhattan. Enjoy the beautiful views of the city skyline from the rooftop deck and explore what Manhattan has to offer. Time’s Square, Columbus Circle, Central Park and the Theater District are all within a short walk. Visit the Intrepid Museum by the pier. The building is also located near major subway (C,E) and bus lines. For more questions and to schedule a showing, contact us today.
$3,600 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Earliest Move-Out May 01, 2017 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Landlord/Property Manager
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Unfurnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Dec 09, 2016
- Pet Friendly