626 10th Avenue
Midtown West, Manhattan
Extra nice layout for convertible three bedrooms. Great looking elevator building. Available September 1st and the price is right! 626 10th Avenue is a well-maintained building in Midtown West. The building offers numerous layouts, laundry, elevator, furnished roof deck and more. This is a great location in Midtown West and just steps to Restaurant Row, Central Park, Columbus Circle, Times Square, Penn Station and more! It’s right near all the action but far enough away that you can avoid the daily hustle and bustle of Midtown if you so desire.
$3,700 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Earliest Move-Out May 01, 2017 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Landlord/Property Manager
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Unfurnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Oct 25, 2016
- Pet Friendly