279 East 44th Street
Midtown East, Manhattan
Spacious Retreat in a Prime Location! Come stay in this lovely unit located at 44th Street and 2nd Avenue. 11th floor with elevator and doorman, kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, fridge, oven, and standard cookware, 1 queen sized bed in unit, wireless internet available, flat screen TV with basic channels, sofa bed in unit, dining table for 4, heat and AC, unit available 1-12 months.
Additional fees & paperwork
App Fee: $150 … Tenant Cleanout Fees $150 for Studio and $50 for each bedroom - Same with Con Edison …Time Warner is $120 and Verizon Fios $150.
For the summer we are ideally looking for a 3 month minimum stay for two beds and larger. Would consider 2 months for studios and 1 bed. If less than three months, you are welcome to bring offers. Rates are subject to change based on season and availability
$4,450 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Earliest Move-Out Oct 01, 2017 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Furnished Habitat]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Dec 06, 2016
No details available.