1 West Street
Financial District, Manhattan
*NO FEE* This beautiful, bright, and airy studio apartment with a stunning view from the 19th floor of a luxury building (The Ocean, http://ocean1west.com/, 1 West Street, NY, NY 10004) will be available on October 16, 2016. (The exact start date is flexible.) I am the occupant of the apartment, *not* a broker. There is **NO FEE**. The Building: - A 24-hour doorman. - Roof deck with views of New York Harbor. - Fully equipped fitness center. - On-site maintenance with easy online repair request form. - Laundry room on every floor. - Valet services including dry cleaning and housekeeping available. - On-site parking available. - On-site ATM. - Pet friendly. - Concierge. - Professionally managed by Columbus Property Management. The Apartment: - Beautiful, bright, and airy studio with two large windows that face east. - About 465 sq ft, split into three rooms (bathroom, kitchen, and living/sleeping space). - Central heat and air-conditioning. - Full kitchen, full-size refrigerator, full-size gas stove and oven, microwave, full-size dishwasher. - Full bathroom with bathtub/shower. - Parquet wood floor. - Two large closets. - My preference is to leave the apartment unfurnished, but I can sell you some of my furniture if necessary. Location: - The Ocean sits directly opposite New York Harbor and literally across the street from Battery Park. - Step away from Bowling Green Station (4)(5), Rector Street (1) and (R), Whitehall (R), and M20 bustop.
Reasons for leaving
Additional fees & paperwork
- The rent is $2,775 (plus electricity) payable to the property management company every month. - Application /Background Check Fee: $100. But if your application is accepted before Nov. 1, I will REFUND your application fee! - Utilities: Gas and hot water are included in the rent. Electricity is separate and metered to each apartment. (In my experience, my electricity bill rarely if ever exceeded $100 a month.) - The building requires information like a letter of employment when it conducts its background check. It's a painless process. - The Ocean will handle all background checks and money matters. The tenant will sign a lease with The Ocean, pay a security deposit of one month's rent and an electricity deposit. - The lease runs through January 31, 2017, renewable at that time.
$2,775 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Move-Out Jan 31, 2017
- LISTING TYPE: Lease Assignment
- POSTED BY: Tenant/Renter
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: Studio
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Unfurnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Superb Views
- Exceptional Light
- Pet Friendly