207 Madison Street
Lower East Side, Manhattan
Beautiful, bright true two bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in the Lower East Side. EXTRA bright with windows in every room. Apartment comes partially furnished. The building has an amazing, very spacious communal game room / lounge with video games and free wifi. Seconds away from the subway (East Broadway/F train), 6 minutes to Essex & Delancey J/M/Z line. Right on the footstep of all the hustle and bustle of LES. Available from October 2016 - April 2017.
Reasons for leaving
No Broker Fee.
Additional fees & paperwork
Building Management requires a 250 dollar application fee plus credit check fee of 75 pp to run a background check and prepare a new lease.
Option to buy existing furniture off current lease holders. All furniture is less than one year old!
$3,450 per month
Earliest Move-In Nov 01, 2016 Move-Out Apr 30, 2017
- LISTING TYPE: Lease Assignment
- POSTED BY: Tenant/Renter
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Not Sure
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Oct 18, 2016
No details available.