95 Wall Street
Financial District, Manhattan
Stay in the Financial District in this luxurious 2 bedroom apartment. This unit comfortably sleeps 4. Features like wireless internet, cable TV, washer/dryer, standard kitchen appliances and more provide all the convenience of home. Located on the 2nd floor of a luxury doorman building.
Additional fees & paperwork
App Fee: $150 … Tenant Cleanout Fees $150 for Studio and $50 for each bedroom - Same with Con Edison …Time Warner is $120 and Verizon Fios $150.
For the summer we are ideally looking for a 3 month minimum stay for two beds and larger. Would consider 2 months for studios and 1 bed. If less than three months, you are welcome to bring offers. Rates are subject to change based on season and availability.
$4,500 per month
Earliest Move-In Nov 30, 2016 Earliest Move-Out Dec 01, 2017 Latest Move-Out Open Ended
- LISTING TYPE: Short Term Rental
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Furnished Habitat]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Furnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Oct 13, 2016
No details available.