246 East 4th Street
East Village, Manhattan
NEW TO MARKET 8/15 Fantastic Gut Renovated true large one bedroom on a quite East Village block. This beautiful apartment has been transformed into a brand new home featuring a windowed stainless steel eat-in kitchen with room for a dining room table, arched doorways with 11 ft ceilings throughout, huge 12 X 10 ft living room with wall light sconces, tiled bathroom with soaking tub, brand new hardwood floors, two large closets, and a windowed 8.5 X 10 bedroom. Heat and hot water included Conveniently located laundry right outside the building and the 2nd Avenue subway nearby, this apartment wont last! Contact Bernard Marshall
Reasons for leaving
Additional fees & paperwork
Easy Application Process...
To View or For Any Other Questions Please Contact:Bernard Marshall 646-738-2683.
$2,700 per month
Earliest Move-In Immediate Move-Out Aug 31, 2017
- LISTING TYPE: Lease Break
- POSTED BY: Agent/Broker [Town Residential LLC]
- Poster says: Landlord Approved
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Décor: Unfurnished Only
- Kind of Building: Rental building
- Opportunity to Renew Lease: Yes
- Brokerage Fee: The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
- Last Updated: Oct 20, 2016
- Superb Views
- Exceptional Light
No details available.